Monday, October 13, 2008

Football

It is a gorgeous day today! I love when the sun is shining and the weather is crispy! I also feel like I might have gotten enough sleep! :) For some reason I find it hard to go to bed at night. So here we are on Monday, the start of another week. The weekends go so fast! Friday night I went to the football game and had a blast! It was a real nail biter! At one point I thought we might lose but we pulled it out and ended with 18 to 16! Now aside from the action on the field, there was other entertainment...... The lady behind us! She did the Zena yell every two minutes, I kid you not... and if you are not familiar with the Zena yell is... it sounds like what the women do over in the middle east. She does it very well but it just about killed me. It took everything I had not to turn around when she was doing it to see who it was. I finally couldn't take it anymore and snuck a peak through my peripherals and low and behold it was a woman I have been acquainted with since my Daughter was in preschool! I was so shocked. She is also dressed very preppy and has this cute perfect hair cut and just has never struck me as the yell at the ball game type, let alone the Zena call! It is always who you least expect!

No comments: